If you’ve been checking out internet videos over the past few days, I’m pretty sure you would have stumbled upon the video clip of a FedEx worker who was caught red-handed nonchalantly tossing a computer monitor over a fence. The man didn’t even bother ringing the doorbell or attempted to place the monitor down carefully – he just tossed it over the fence like it was the normal thing to do.
Well, the video has made its way around the internet, with over 4-million views to date, undoubtedly painting FedEx in a bad light. However, according to reports online, it looks like FedEx has resolved the situation to the customer’s satisfaction, and is handling the employee according to its disciplinary policies. The customer who filmed the video received a replacement monitor free of charge and an apology from FedEx about the situation.
If you’re getting any presents delivered to you this holiday season, and you want to make sure they are delivered to you correctly, perhaps a surveillance video camera setup on your front gate might help. Check out the video for yourself:
Next Story: Kindle Fire: how to prevent automatic updates
- 2014-03-17 Philips Unveils Miracast Monitor
- 2014-01-20 LG MP76 IPS Monitor Unveiled
- 2013-12-19 FedEx Non-chalant About Drone Deliveries
- 2013-12-16 LG Introduces New 34-Inch IPS Monitor
- 2013-07-23 ViewSonic Debuts 10-Point Windows 8 Certified Touch TD40 Display Series
- 2013-04-18 LG Tests Out New IPS UltraWide Monitor In Men’s Room