If you’re a huge fan of Princess Leia and you want to dress up like her – or at least turn your headphones into stylish Princess Leia buns you’re in luck. The Star Wars character’s famous hairstyle has served as an inspiration for an Etsy creator – Jacqueline LongLegs’, creation – Galactic Princess Headphone Covers. Made from synthetic hair, these accessories will spice up how your headphones look and are available in three colors (auburn, blonde or red) to match the color of your own hair.
The headphone covers can be attached permanently or temporarily, and will set you back $24 a pair. While they won’t turn you into Princess Leia straightaway it puts you one step closer to your goal – and you get to listen to music at the same time. Interested buyers can head over to Etsy to get your hands on these headphone covers.
- 2014-03-25 Star Wars Pinball To Receive Four More Tables
- 2014-02-13 Last Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Season Arrives On Netflix This March 7
- 2014-01-19 Star Wars 1313 Trademark Abandoned By Disney
- 2014-01-15 Use The Force To Discover The Nissan Juke
- 2013-12-17 Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Runs On A Free-To-Play Model
- 2011-02-08 Sculptor creates AT-AT from old computers