At the Tokyo Motor Show 2011, Honda revealed its “micro commuter” concept car that looks like it could have been pulled straight out from the TRON movie. The vehicle features an eco-friendly electric engine and can seat three people – one driver and two passengers. The driver sits in the middle and controls the car via two joystick-like levers, while two passengers can be seated behind.
The car also features smartphone integration that lets users interact with the car via their smartphones. The car also features interchangeable panels insert in its front and sides that let users customize how their cars look with any 2D graphic pattern. No word of then the car will hit the streets, but judging by its unconventional styling I believe it’s probably going to stay as a concept awhile longer. Hit the source link for more images and details.
Next Story: Algorithm predicts wayward drivers
- 2014-04-17 New Honda ASIMO Displays More Human-like Movement
- 2014-02-06 Honda XS-1 Spotted In India
- 2013-06-03 Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15 Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08 Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03 Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03 Phinergy Air Car Concept
- 2011-11-10 Honda small sport EV concept has great design cues
- 2009-05-11 Honda Fuzo Concept
- 2009-10-08 Honda EV-N concept