With all the talk of ultrabooks making their way around the internet, you can’t be blamed if you decided that you might want one for yourself. If that’s the case, HP has entered into the ultrabook market with their first offering, the Folio 13 and the good news is that it’s now on sale, so if you were thinking about buying it for yourself or for a loved one as a Christmas holiday, read on to see what you will be getting for your money.
The HP Folio 13 can be configured with either an Intel Core i3 or Core i5 processor. It will also come with 4GB of RAM default although that can be bumped up to 8GB depending on your needs. It will also feature a 128GB SSD for internal storage and will allow for faster read/write speeds. It will sport a 13.3” 1366×768 display and will offer a full-sized Gigabit Ethernet port, one USB 2.0 port, one USB 3.0 port, HDMI ports and a full-sized SDHC card slot.
It seems that LogicBuy is currently offer the HP Folio 13 on discount now, so if you head on down to their website, you will be able to pick up the ultrabook for $703.49 (at the time of posting). If not the regular price of the HP Folio 13 will retail for $1049.99.
Next Story: Half-Life 2 Gravity Gun prop up for auction
- 2014-04-09 PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-07 HP Slate 8 Pro Business Tablet Arrives Silently
- 2014-04-07 HP Slate 7 Beats Special Edition Spotted On WiFi Alliance Website
- 2014-04-04 HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-03-20 HP 3D Printers Expected In June
- 2012-05-08 HP ENVY Ultrabook and Sleekbook
- 2011-10-05 Dell to unveil 14" ultrabook at CES?
- 2011-10-04 Samsung introduces Series 7 All-In-One Desktop PC
- 2011-10-03 Dell to unveil new Ultrabooks at CES 2012?
- 2011-01-02 Intel's Sandy Bridge in Products @ CES