Despite being HTC’s first 3D phone, it didn’t really make a splash when it launched in the US, however it still is an interesting phone that has the ability to display glasses-free 3D visuals. Well if you’ve ever wondered about what made the phone tick, and what goes on behind the scenes, you’re in luck. Photographs of the phone’s innards from its visit to the FCC have surfaced, giving us a closer look at the phone.
We can see the HTC EVO 3D’s Qualcomm MSM6280 processor, Hynix SDRAM, Broadcom Bluetooth chip and its dual-lens 3D camera. This isn’t the first time we’ve seen the HTC EVO 3D under the knife – earlier this year the folks over at XDA-developers released a video showing the device being taken apart as well. Check it out here.
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2014-03-04 All New HTC One Approved By The FCC
- 2014-02-20 HTC M8 Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-10-29 Cellphone Saves Gas Station Clerk's Life By Stopping A Bullet Fired At Him
- 2013-09-19 HTC Desire 601 Hits The FCC
- 2011-06-30 HTC EVO 3D with GSM bands arrive at the FCC