If you’re planning on attending CES in 2012, you may want to consider stopping by LG’s booth as they are set to unveil a new 27” LCD monitor. Dubbed the DM92, this particular model will be a 27”, 3D-capable display with enhanced IPS (e-IPS) display that LG claims should be able to maintain high color accuracy, along with 178-degree viewing angles.
The main focus on the DM92 would be it design with a 1mm thin bezel that on paper should prove to be more immersive than traditional displays. Apart from from LG mentioning that their displays will use 25% less power than their previous products, not much information is known, probably in an effort to keep things under wraps until the unveiling itself. LG anticipates shipping the DM92 in the first half 2012.
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22 Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-21 LG G3 Mini Seemingly Confirmed In User Agent Profile
- 2012-01-04 LG P535 and A540 3D notebooks
- 2011-09-22 N.O.V.A. 3D gaming tournament with LG Thrill 4G
- 2011-09-07 LG 55LW9800 passive 3DTV receives THX 3D display certification
- 2011-09-06 LG reportedly working on Optimus 3D 2
- 2011-08-23 LG A530 3D notebook unveiled