If you’re planning on attending CES in 2012, you may want to consider stopping by LG’s booth as they are set to unveil a new 27” LCD monitor. Dubbed the DM92, this particular model will be a 27”, 3D-capable display with enhanced IPS (e-IPS) display that LG claims should be able to maintain high color accuracy, along with 178-degree viewing angles.
The main focus on the DM92 would be it design with a 1mm thin bezel that on paper should prove to be more immersive than traditional displays. Apart from from LG mentioning that their displays will use 25% less power than their previous products, not much information is known, probably in an effort to keep things under wraps until the unveiling itself. LG anticipates shipping the DM92 in the first half 2012.
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2012-01-04: LG P535 and A540 3D notebooks
- 2011-09-22: N.O.V.A. 3D gaming tournament with LG Thrill 4G
- 2011-09-07: LG 55LW9800 passive 3DTV receives THX 3D display certification
- 2011-09-06: LG reportedly working on Optimus 3D 2
- 2011-08-23: LG A530 3D notebook unveiled