You know how you laughed at all those Nintendo Wii owners who purchased this cheap looking, plastic accessory that housed the Wiimote in the middle section while they twist and turn a sorry excuse of a steering wheel around to navigate through whatever obstacles the racing game has? The very same Nintendo Wii owners must be having the last laugh now, especially when their gaming experience is more realistic since it would be beneath the supposed dignity of iDevice owners to have something this gaudy encase their beloved iPhone or iPad. I’m talking about Real Racing 2 here, where this gaming title for the OS X will allow you to steer your vehicle using nothing but the iPhone or iPad, now how about that?
The OS X version will offer the best of everything that the iOS version has, including a 16 car grid, Quick Race and Career modes, 15 racing tracks and over 30 officially licensed cars that will certainly get your adrenaline pumping such as the 2010 Ford Shelby Mustang GT500, 2010 Nissan GT-R (R35), and 2012 McLaren MP4-12C amongst others. Your $12.99 will net you a 711MB download, so it will take some Zen-like patience before you are able to rev the virtual accelerator.
Next Story: Apple is considering fuel-cell-powered MacBooks
- 2014-04-14 Voxeet 2.0 with Dial-in Support and Voxeet for Mac - Review
- 2014-04-11 SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition Arrives For Mac
- 2014-04-09 Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2012-02-23 Microsoft joins Apple against Motorola Mobility in FRAND patent fight
- 2011-07-29 Namco launches iGunCon app for iPhone and Mac