Computers today look nothing like what we used back in the 1980s, and for a good reason too – slimmer desktop casings, monitors and sleeker peripherals just look better. However if you yearn for the days of beige colored hardware and blocky equipment, ThinkGeek’s new Retro USB Mouse might be just for you. While it looks like an old-school trackball mouse, it features the internals of a modern day optical mouse. It features two buttons and a middle scroll wheel, and is compatible with your PC or Mac (all you need is a USB port) – and yes, it works just like any regular mouse.
The Retro USB Mouse will set you back $19.99, but it doesn’t appear to be on sale just yet. You can head over to ThinkGeek’s website to add the mouse to your wishlist if you’d like to be informed about when the mouse goes up for sale.
Next Story: Radeon HD 7970 is AMD's new high-end GPU
- 2014-04-03: Captain America Saves Your Data, Too
- 2014-04-02: USB Type-C Cable Render Spotted
- 2014-03-28: The iMacompanion Adds A USB Port To The Front Of iMacs
- 2014-03-13: dataSTICKIES Concept USB Flash Drive
- 2014-03-10: Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- 2012-03-13: Folderix Flash Drive
- 2011-12-22: Brando introduces wireless keyboard and mouse made from bamboo
- 2011-10-18: Giant USB mouse by Brando
- 2011-10-17: Logitech Wireless Mouse M525 is an easy going piece of hardware
- 2011-09-16: Corsair unveils new gaming keyboards and mice