Yes, we still haven’t got an official release date for the Galaxy Nexus from Verizon, but now we’ve even got more clues about the phone’s imminent arrival. Our first clue comes from Verizon’s latest press release. Today marks the first year anniversary of its LTE network (wow, it’s already been a year) and in the press release detailing the service, Verizon mentions “Two hot new Xyboard DROID tablets from Motorola coming out this month” and “One anxiously awayited GALAXY Nexus smartphone running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, from Samsung, coming soon”.
Sure, the “coming soon” could mean anything but there’s a high chance that we’ll see the phone arriving in stores sometime this week. Another clue to support that fact? The phone has started arriving in Verizon outlets around the country, according to a post on XDA-developers (thread seems to have been removed). We get to see multiple photographs of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus for Verizon spotted in its red and white box packaging.
We’ve had previous rumors of the latest Nexus going on sale 12/9/11 – this Friday, and these latest clues seem to corroborate with the date. What do you think?RELATED
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Forbes: Windows Phone Could Overtake iOS In Due Time
- Olloclip Macro 3-In-1 Photo Lens
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Follow: 4g lte, Android, Galaxy Nexus, ice cream sandwich, Samsung, Verizon,
- Seen at: droid-life