It looks like Samsung will soon have some additions to its WiFi camera lineup. The company recently had two new models showing up at the FCC, bearing the model name ST200F and DV300F. Not much is known about the devices except that they will be using a DC 3.7V power supply and Li-ion battery and will be WiFi-enabled, which means you’ll be able to share photographs and videos you shoot without having to rely on a computer. All you’ll need is a WiFi access point (Starbucks, or your phone’s mobile hotspot) and you’re good to go.
Since Samsung has yet to officially announce the devices I guess we’ll just have to wait for more details such as their specs, prices or release dates. Stay tuned.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo