Fans of Star Wars and/or Minecraft will probably appreciate this piece of machinima created by Grahame. Basically what Grahame has done here was to use the building blocks in Minecraft to recreate the entire ending sequence of Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope.
If you’ve seen the movie you will probably recognize the famous trench run where Luke manages to land a successful shot into the exhaust port that leads to the main reactor, thus destroying the Death Star in the process. This is what Grahame has managed to recreate and we have to admit it looks pretty good. He is also working on a full blown Star Wars/Minecraft adventure called the Rise of the Rebellion that he plans to release next year, so if you were suitably impressed by his work here, you might want to keep an eye out for his next project.
- 2014-04-14: University Professor Attempts To Explain Why Video Game Movies Tend To Fail
- 2014-04-13: 4J Studios Teases Minecraft For PS4, PS Vita
- 2014-04-07: The Simpsons Couch Gag Gets A Minecraft Theme
- 2014-04-04: Minecraft For Xbox 360 Crosses The 12 Million Copies Sold Mark
- 2014-03-25: Star Wars Pinball To Receive Four More Tables
- 2014-02-13: Last Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Season Arrives On Netflix This March 7
- 2014-01-19: Star Wars 1313 Trademark Abandoned By Disney
- 2014-01-15: Use The Force To Discover The Nissan Juke
- 2013-12-17: Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Runs On A Free-To-Play Model
- 2013-05-10: Star Wars: Episode IV Opening Sequence Recreated In Minecraft