If you’re wondering when you’ll see the Nokia Lumia 900 on sale in the US, AT&T’s leaked has the answers for you. The folks over at BGR supposedly got their hands on AT&T’s roadmap for Q1 2012 from a trusted source and claim that the LTE Windows Phone device will be going on sale March 18th. What’s surprising is that the phone is said to only cost $99.99 on a 2-year contract, a very impressive price point when carriers usually charge a premium price for LTE phones.
The Samsung Galaxy Note is said to arrive on February 18th for $299.99, while the Samsung Rugby Smart (an entry-level smartphone with HSPA+) and the AT&T Fusion will also be available on the same day for $99.99 and $124.99, respectively.
Other devices leaked on the roadmap include the previously announced HTC Titan 2 (which should cost $199.99 on contract), on March 18th as well. There’s also going to be a Sony tablet called the Crystal that will feature HSPA+ connectivity and will have a price tag of $409.99. Lastly we’ll be seeing the Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket HD, Samsung Exhilarate and Sony Xperia ion though no prices and specific dates were mentioned. If the leaked roadmap is the real deal, it looks like AT&T will be a carrier to be reckoned with this quarter.
Next Story: Ballistic Tough Jacket keeps your iPad 2 safe
- 2014-04-17: AT&T LG G Flex Android 4.4 Update Brings Knock Code As Well
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: Volvo Gets AT&T To Provide HSPA+ In-Car Connectivity
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2013-03-19: NVIDIA's Powerful Logan and Parker Tegra Chips Presented At GTC
- 2012-01-25: AT&T Q1 2012 roadmap leaked?
- 2012-01-24: RIM’s 2012 road map leaked?
- 2012-01-06: ASUS tablet roadmap 2012 revealed
- 2011-12-28: Windows Phone roadmap leaked, updates detailed
- 2011-08-24: AT&T 2H 2011 roadmap leaked