[CES 2012] It’s never too early to prepare for the summer parties, and Behringer is coming up with the Backyard Blaster, a beefy portable (or we should say “transportable”) sound system for iPod and iPhone. The Behringer Backyard Blaster seems just a bit smaller than a regular carry-on suitcase, and I find its curvy design particularly cool, especially with the (retractable) handle in the back and the wheels at the bottom. If you wonder why a speaker may need a handle, it’s because this one has a built-in battery that Behringer says can last for 12 hours of use. Also, the whole system is rugged, which is a good idea because it may get kicked a couple of times towards the end of the party.
Designed for iPhone and iPods, the dock won’t let you use an iPad, but there is an auxiliary audio input, so users can connect this big speaker system to practically anything else. The package also contains an integrated microphone – which I assume is for Karaoke.
Next Story: SoundsGood hearing aid resembles earrings
- 2014-04-16 Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17 Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10 Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10 The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10 Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2013-01-08 Vizio 2013 Sound Bar
- 2013-01-06 Belkin Thunderstorm iPad Speaker Case
- 2013-01-06 Seagate Wireless Plus: HDD That Matches Your Tablet's Battery Life
- 2012-01-23 Top 5 CES Trends
- 2012-01-23 Top 10 CES Gadgets