[CES 2012] It’s never too early to prepare for the summer parties, and Behringer is coming up with the Backyard Blaster, a beefy portable (or we should say “transportable”) sound system for iPod and iPhone. The Behringer Backyard Blaster seems just a bit smaller than a regular carry-on suitcase, and I find its curvy design particularly cool, especially with the (retractable) handle in the back and the wheels at the bottom. If you wonder why a speaker may need a handle, it’s because this one has a built-in battery that Behringer says can last for 12 hours of use. Also, the whole system is rugged, which is a good idea because it may get kicked a couple of times towards the end of the party.
Designed for iPhone and iPods, the dock won’t let you use an iPad, but there is an auxiliary audio input, so users can connect this big speaker system to practically anything else. The package also contains an integrated microphone – which I assume is for Karaoke.RELATED
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Beats Music Streaming Service U.S. Launch Is Next Month
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- ROCKI WiFi Music System Lets Any Speaker Playback Wirelessly
- Follow: CES, ces 2012, speakers,