If you miss playing Counter-Strike but don’t want to bother reinstalling on Steam or digging up old CDs of the game, you’re in luck. A couple of developers have managed to recreate Counter-Strike 1.6 with the Unity engine and files from the original game. Multiplayer is supported, along with bots for single player! Who would’ve thought this day would come?
Sure, Counter-Strike for your smartphone isn’t going to be an official sport for the WCG anytime soon, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have fun with it. Download the latest version of the game or follow the progress of the game on the XDA-Developers forum. And for those of you without Android smartphones, you can play this Counter-Strike Unity on your web browser here. And in case you were wondering – this game is unofficial and unsanctioned by Valve.
- Infinity Blade 3 Honors Thanksgiving With Special Turkey Helm
- Xbox One SmartGlass App Now Available On iOS, Android
- iFruit App For Windows Phone 8 Now Available
- King Of Fighters 97 Hit The Android Scene
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Follow: Android, counter-strike, unity,
- Seen at: droidgamers