If you’re a fan of Google and you want to show your love for the search engine or its Android operating system – you now get a chance to do it with some accessories. Google recently worked together with Modify Watches to come up with a bunch of watches featuring Google-inspired designs. Available in three designs, you can choose between a Chrome watch, an Android watch or a regular Google watch.
The watches feature analog faces that have interchangeable color bands, so depending on your mood – you can dress up your wrist in the color of your choice. Google is even selling an alternate green watch strap to complement the colored bands that initially come with the watch. They’re a bit pricey at $59.95 a set, while the green straps alone cost $12.90 but if you’re interested in picking them up, just head over to the Google Store.
Next Story: Fake Windows updater makes its way around
- 2014-04-23 Russia ‘Anti-Terrorism’ Laws Might Make Skype, Gmail, Facebook Illegal
- 2014-04-23 Google Street View Lets You Perform ‘Time Travel’
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-22 Nest Thermostat Is Now Available From The Play Store
- 2014-04-21 Nest Thermostat Briefly Spotted On Google Play
- 2014-04-10 Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2013-07-11 Chrome For Android Gets Integrated Translation Feature In Latest Update
- 2013-05-16 SMS Integration And Outgoing Calls In Hangouts App Coming Soon
- 2013-05-16 Google Hangouts App Confirmed For Google Glass
- 2013-05-16 Google Hangouts Now Available As iOS, Android, Chrome Standalone Apps