iOS charging docks come in all manners of shapes and sizes, some straightforward and practical, while others providing a more novel approach, which is what the Possession Book Charging Dock by A.S. Byatt of 2000 seems to be going for. If we did not reveal that it was a charging dock for your iOS device, on first glance you wouldn’t be blamed if you thought that was a photo of an iPhone cleverly balancing on top of a book.
If that’s what you thought, then perhaps A.S. Byatt managed to achieve the illusion that he was going for. According to the product’s description:
“It looks like a mild-mannered book on a table or a desk, you almost don’t notice that it’s an iPhone charger. No more dropping the cord behind the desk or nightstand! The charging cord is well secured into the book, and it’s designed to be compatible with all iPods and iPhones (iPhone 3G, 3GS & iPhone 4, 4s), it accommodates sync and charge functions via the USB cable, and although the wall connector is not included, wall adapters come standard with all iDevices.”
If the current design above is not to your liking, there are other book designs available (will have to be custom made apparently) as well, so if you’d like to browse their selection or pick one up for yourself, head on over to their Etsy page for more information.
- Analyst Thinks iPhone 5c Is A Flop Because Of iPhone Cases
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Corning Executive Names Sapphire As Expensive, Heavy And Environmentally Unfriendly
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid
- Ember iPhone Case Will Help Improve Your Phone's Flash