[CES 2012] Olympus’ Tough line has made some headlines this year with the release of the Tough-810, the world’s first 100kg crushproof camera.
The Olympus Tough TG-320 will not be Olympus’ new flagship rugged camera but merely an upgrade of the Tough TG-310, the colorful mid-range model of the line. Featuring a new 14-megapixel sensor and a 3.6x wide-angle optical zoom lens (28-102mm equivalent), the Olympus Tough TG-320 is waterproof (up to 10 feet), shockproof (up to 5 feet), dustproof and freezeproof (to 14 degrees Fahrenheit).
Additional specifications include 720p HD video recording, dynamic 3D photo mode, macro mode, magic filters, HDMI out among others.
The Tough TG-320 comes in two flavor, red and blue, and ships with a Camera Strap, USB Cable, USB-AC Adapter (F-2AC), Lithium-Ion Battery (LI-42B), Audio/Video Cable, Quick Start Guide, Instruction Manual and OLYMPUS Software CD-ROM and a Warranty Card. It will be available in February for$179.99.RELATED
- Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Limited Edition 24k Gold Nikon FA Spotted On eBay For $12,000
- Newer Canon EOS M Expected In Second Half Of 2014
- Sony RX10 Photo and Video Samples
- Follow: camera, CES, ces 2012, compact camera, Olympus, photo, rugged camera, waterproof,