[CES 2012] Olympus’ Tough line has made some headlines this year with the release of the Tough-810, the world’s first 100kg crushproof camera.
The Olympus Tough TG-320 will not be Olympus’ new flagship rugged camera but merely an upgrade of the Tough TG-310, the colorful mid-range model of the line. Featuring a new 14-megapixel sensor and a 3.6x wide-angle optical zoom lens (28-102mm equivalent), the Olympus Tough TG-320 is waterproof (up to 10 feet), shockproof (up to 5 feet), dustproof and freezeproof (to 14 degrees Fahrenheit).
Additional specifications include 720p HD video recording, dynamic 3D photo mode, macro mode, magic filters, HDMI out among others.
The Tough TG-320 comes in two flavor, red and blue, and ships with a Camera Strap, USB Cable, USB-AC Adapter (F-2AC), Lithium-Ion Battery (LI-42B), Audio/Video Cable, Quick Start Guide, Instruction Manual and OLYMPUS Software CD-ROM and a Warranty Card. It will be available in February for$179.99.
Next Story: Olympus SZ-12 - 24X Long Zoom Camera
- 2014-03-31: Olympus STYLUS TG-3 Rugged Camera Unveiled
- 2014-03-31: Olympus STYLUS SH-1 Unveiled
- 2014-01-29: Olympus Stylus SP-100 Superzoom Camera With Dot-Sight Tracking Announced
- 2014-01-29: Olympus Stylus Tough TG-850 Camera Announced
- 2014-01-29: Olympus OM-D E-M10 Has Been Officially Launched
- 2013-01-07: Olympus Unveils Flagship Rugged Camera STYLUS TOUGH TG-2 iHS
- 2013-01-07: Olympus STYLUS TOUGH TG-630 iHS Rugged Camera Announced
- 2012-01-09: Olympus SZ-12 - 24X Long Zoom Camera
- 2012-01-09: Olympus VR-340
- 2010-12-29: Olympus XZ1 With OLED Screen