If you’re looking for a brand new case to cover up your iPhone 4/4S, why not purchase one for a good cause? OtterBox has come up with a special edition version of its Commuter Series for the iPhone 4/4S just for the occasion. In honor of the Lance Amstrong Foundation, a foundation set up to help people live with cancer, a portion of the proceeds from every purchase of an OtterBox Commuter Series LIVESTRONG case will be given to the cause.
The OtterBox Commuter Series LIVESTRONG case isn’t any different from the regular Commuter Series except that it features the iconic yellow LIVESTRONG text on the black surface. Ideal for active lifestyles, the Commuter Series helps to protect the iPhone from dust, dirt, bumps and scratches (it comes with a self-adhesive screen protector). The case is now available at RadioShack for $34.99 and will be available on OtterBox.com soon.
Next Story: Nike+ FuelBand helps people stay healthy
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-04-17 Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16 Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2011-12-28 Connect Design Block Case for the iPhone 4/4S: a case inspired by LEGO
- 2011-11-03 Re-case is an eco-friendly iPhone case
- 2011-10-21 Golla launches special edition hard covers for the iPhone 4/4S
- 2011-10-21 Casetagram puts your Instagram photos to good use
- 2011-10-10 AT&T iPhone 4 cases won't fit the iPhone 4S (updated)