While Samsung seems to be churning out a Galaxy phone every other week, the company has been reported to have filed trademarks for two new devices that surprisingly don’t carry the Galaxy moniker. According to a report from Fusible, Samsung has filed the trademarks: “Samsung Joy” and “Samsung Fresh” for goods that could either be smartphones, mobile phones, computer software for mobile phones, portable media players and handheld computers.
Other than that we don’t have any information about the devices themselves, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they turned out to be smartphones. Possibly running Windows Phone? Mobile World Congress is only a month away, so hopefully we’ll find out more then.
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer