Touchtv has just introduced what they call the world’s first TV for the Apple iPad, and in addition to that, also announced the immediate availability of its Touchtv App for iPad. Just what does this app do for you? For starters, it will allow viewers to check out their favorite programs regardless of where they are, and what time it is. It does not matter if you are constantly on the look out for the latest news, or are a sports buff, Touchtv has it all.
Kevin Pomplun, SkyGridʼs CEO, says, “With over 1.7 billion people watching TV every day, TV is the biggest media there’s ever been, and now it’s available on the fastest growing device in history, the iPad. Touchtv not only gives you the most captivating programs anywhere, it actually makes TV light enough that you can hold it in your hands. It’s amazing.” Specially designed for the iPad, Touchtv will enable viewers to watch their favorite channels in a snap, where all one needs to do is launch Touchtv and “touch” any channel to begin. Our entertainment has become so mobile these days, that I sometimes get peeved when a family reunion sees only the adults chatting, while teens and kids are glued to their personal devices. [Press Release]
Next Story: White House gets own Google+ page
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"