Zynga intends to get yet another hit game under their belts with the introduction of Bingo on Facebook, and this mass participation Bingo game was released in a beta format just earlier this morning to a small group, and as for the rest of the untold millions out there who love Bingo and have a Facebook account, do look out for a gradual rollout within the next few weeks. It is said that this title is visually beautiful, and the carefully constructed community aspect will let you feel as though you are right there in a Bingo parlor, although you are free to dress up as you like (even in your birthday suit) considering how you are playing in the comfort of your own home.
You are able to earn coins, cards and keys, moving up to different levels while unlocking rooms within the game itself. Some of the rooms include “Vegas Lights,” “FarmVille Bounty,” and “Pirates Paradise”, and Zynga promises to throw in additional rooms down the road. There is no ceiling on how many folks you can play against, and friends can pitch in to help even when they are not signed into their Facebook account, through the giving of tiles on the “friends boost meter.” Will you pick up Zynga Bingo?
- 2014-04-16: Facebook Acquisition Will Make Sense In A Year, According To Oculus VR's Founder
- 2014-04-14: Google Picks Up Titan Aerospace Before Facebook Can
- 2014-04-14: Facebook Reportedly Working On An E-Money Service
- 2014-04-10: Facebook Makes Improvements To Reduce News Feed Spam
- 2014-04-10: FTC Clears Facebook/WhatsApp Deal, Must Honor Privacy Obligations
- 2013-09-27: Candy Crush Saga Developer Apparently Files For IPO
- 2013-01-17: Zynga Drops From Top Spot In Facebook Gaming To Candy Crush Saga
- 2012-07-30: Rumor: Facebook considering Zynga purchase
- 2011-08-04: GameBox app lets you play Facebook games on your iPad
- 2011-06-01: Empires & Allies from Zynga ready to lower productivity across the world