Off the top of our heads and based on Apple’s history, we know that for 2012 Apple will most likely be refreshing the iPad, the iPhone, possibly the iPod and their line of Mac computers, but could there be more? Well according to Apple’s CEO, Tim Cook who was addressing shareholders for the first time since he took over from the late Steve Jobs, the Cupertino company is apparently set to introduce “mind-blowing” products this year.
“You can be assured we are working as hard as ever this year to deliver an incredible year and some products that will blow your mind.”
Could Tim Cook be referring to the existing portfolio of Apple products, or could there be a new Apple product launching this year? There has been some rumors in the past of an “iTV”, but apart from it only ever being mentioned in Walter Isaacson’s biography of Apple’s late co-founder, Steve Jobs, there hasn’t really been much else that proves the existence of the device. Either way we’ll keep the speculation to a minimum for now, but we’ll definitely be keeping our eyes peeled as to what Apple has to offer us for 2012.
- 2014-03-14: Steve Wozniak Doesn't Think Tim Cook Should Be Fired
- 2014-03-02: Tim Cook Says Hard To Call Apple TV A 'Hobby' These Days
- 2014-02-07: Tim Cook Compares Android To Europe
- 2014-01-15: Tim Cook 'Incredibly Optimistic' About Apple's Partnership With China Mobile
- 2013-12-22: Tim Cook Tells Employees Apple Has Big Plans For 2014