Remember our story earlier this month that concerns a Facebook post which has earned over a million comments, achieving a new world record in the process? Well, since records were meant to be broken, here is an Australian man’s post on Facebook which has also surpassed the one million comments record – in under two weeks, no less, totalling more than 1,010,000 comments to date. Andrew Folling who hails from Brisbane, decided to post the words “Challenge Accepted?” while mentioning the (then) current world record on the number of comments on a Facebook post.
Granted, Folling’s post carries mostly nonsensical comments, where the majority comprises of random letters as well as phrases typed in. The previous world record was made in nearly three months. I do wonder when will the two million comment mark be breached – do you think it will happen in the next year?
Next Story: DarwinBot dog sits when you are away
- 2014-04-17: Facebook Nearby Friends Feature Introduced
- 2014-04-16: Facebook Acquisition Will Make Sense In A Year, According To Oculus VR's Founder
- 2014-04-14: Google Picks Up Titan Aerospace Before Facebook Can
- 2014-04-14: Facebook Reportedly Working On An E-Money Service
- 2014-04-10: Facebook Makes Improvements To Reduce News Feed Spam