Remember our story earlier this month that concerns a Facebook post which has earned over a million comments, achieving a new world record in the process? Well, since records were meant to be broken, here is an Australian man’s post on Facebook which has also surpassed the one million comments record – in under two weeks, no less, totalling more than 1,010,000 comments to date. Andrew Folling who hails from Brisbane, decided to post the words “Challenge Accepted?” while mentioning the (then) current world record on the number of comments on a Facebook post.
Granted, Folling’s post carries mostly nonsensical comments, where the majority comprises of random letters as well as phrases typed in. The previous world record was made in nearly three months. I do wonder when will the two million comment mark be breached – do you think it will happen in the next year?
Next Story: DarwinBot dog sits when you are away
- 2014-04-08: Mom Checks Son's Facebook, Saves Him From Getting Shot
- 2014-04-08: Facebook On iPhone Could Be Responsible For Huge Battery Drain
- 2014-04-03: Facebook Messenger For Android 4.0 Delivers Voice Calling
- 2014-04-01: WhatsApp: 64 Billion Messages Processed In 24 Hours
- 2014-03-30: iOS Tweak Brings Facebook Chat Heads Onto The iPhone