The iPad is a great device to bring with you wherever you go, but it’s not exactly light enough to carry around like a sheet of paper. Plus holding it in one hand and using it with your other while standing can get pretty tiring – but what if you want or need to use your iPad as though it were a digital clipboard? Well, the GoPad is an iPad accessory that will let you do just that.
All you have to do is attach the simple accessory to the tablet, place the strap around your neck and you’re pretty much good to go. The GoPad will let you use your iPad effortlessly while you’re on the go, even giving you the ability to type on it with two hands while standing up. And when you finally return to your desk after walking around, you don’t even need to remove the GoPad to use it normally – it can function as a deluxe iPad stand that will let you angle the tablet for easier viewing/typing while seated.
The GoPad makes jobs like taking orders, playing video games on the go, leaning backwards and reading/watching a movie; with the iPad easier to do. If an accessory like this is what you’ve been looking for, you can pick up the GoPad complete package for $89. Head over to the GoPad website for more details.
Next Story: Kinect Star Wars bundle arriving on April 3rd
- 2014-04-24 Two Thirds Of iPad Users Are New To The Device
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-23 iPad Dominates U.S. Tablet Market But Others Are Catching Up
- 2014-04-21 Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18 Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)