HTC has been taking the first part of its slogan pretty seriously of late – by being quiet more than brilliant, but we’re pretty sure it will have something to amaze us in a few weeks time at MWC 2012. The Taiwanese company is rumored to have the device that might just steal the show. Called the HTC Endeavour, it is supposed to feature a 4.7″ display with 720p HD resolution, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, an 8-megapixel camera, and of course – a quad-core Tegra 3 processor from NVIDIA.
Sounds like a nice large phone that Android users might be looking for – especially if they liked the HTC TITAN, but wished that it had better specs and ran on Android instead of Windows Phone. Definitely something to look forward to in the coming weeks, stay tuned.
Next Story: World of Warcraft recreated in Minecraft
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2012-02-29: HTC One X won't have Tegra 3 on AT&T (updated)
- 2012-02-27: HTC One X hands-on
- 2012-02-26: HTC One X finally sees the light of day
- 2012-02-16: More HTC Endeavor/One X details leaked
- 2011-11-14: HTC to unveil 3 quad-core devices at MWC 2012?