AllThingsD suggested in their breaking story that Apple will be announcing the arrival of the iPad 3 sometime in the first week of March, where the event will be held in San Francisco. Of course, we would think that the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts would be the venue, as it has been Apple’s preferred location for major announcements in recent times. No idea on whether there will be a concrete date released soon, but since we are just into the second week of February, there is still some time left to churn up those muddy waters of Rumor River and see what one can catch. Do you think it will be called the iPad 3, and will the iOS 5.1 update roll out alongside with the iPad 3 announcement?
After all, we have already seen a leaked image of the purported iPad 3 case that has yet to be confirmed as to whether it is the real deal or not, but assuming the above were to be true, then chances are said leaked image would also be very real. Needless to say, Apple did not want to comment on the timing of the event, as they have always avoided rumors and speculation. Throw us an apple here to chew on, and we would be eternally grateful. Would you be getting the iPad 3 when it comes out, or do you think the iPad 2 is good enough for you, even if it lacks Sharp’s IGZO display?
Next Story: Mass Effect Infiltrator arriving on iOS
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2012-03-06: AT&T and Verizon teases something “Exciting” On website
- 2012-03-06: iPad 3 to change 4G game?
- 2012-02-28: iPad 3 concept video from Aatma Studio
- 2012-02-13: Sharp-made Retina Display to be in iPad 3?
- 2012-01-19: iPad 2S/iPad 3 cases go on sale