After months of speculation and rumors about the iPad 3, we can finally lay them to rest very soon. Apple has started sending out invitations to the official unveiling of the iPad 3, and it looks like iMore’s sources were right on the dot about the date. The event will be held at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco at 10AM PST on Wednesday, March 7th. Will it feature a quad-core processor? LTE connectivity? Retina Display? A higher price tag? What else? I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. It’s going to be an interesting week ahead of us and we can’t wait. Who’s excited for the iPad 3 launch?
Next Story: Killzone 3 Multiplayer arrives on PSN
- 2014-04-23 iPad Dominates U.S. Tablet Market But Others Are Catching Up
- 2014-04-21 Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18 Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16 Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13 Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2012-03-07 The new iPad officially launched
- 2012-03-06 Apple iPad 3 to be released on March 16th?
- 2012-03-02 Apple prepares Yerba Buena for the iPad 3 launch