Remember the Jawbone JAMBOX Bluetooth speaker? Well thanks to an FCC filing, it looks like Jawbone is set to release an updated version of their JAMBOX Bluetooth speaker, except this time around it will be bigger which is evidenced in its name, the “BIG JAMBOX”.
Just like its predecessor, the BIG JAMBOX will pair with devices via Bluetooth but will now measure 10.1 x 3.2 x 3.7” and weighs 2.7 pounds. For those curious, this is a step up from the original JAMBOX which measures 6 x 2.2 x 1.6” and weighs 1.6 pounds. The BIG JAMBOX will reportedly come with a wall adapter should you choose not to power the speaker using batteries, but if you did, it seems that the BIG JAMBOX will feature 12 hours worth of battery life which is a good 2 hours more than its predecessor.
Unfortunately no images (apart from the FCC filing) of the device have shown up just yet, so if the original JAMBOX was a bit too small for your liking, and the lack of a wall adapter was kind of a deal breaker, the BIG JAMBOX might be a set of speakers you’ll want to keep an eye out for.
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-13 Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-11 Oppo R1 Drops By The FCC
- 2014-04-04 HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-04-03 Sony Xperia Z2 Compact Might Have Received FCC Approval Already
- 2010-10-15 Aliph Nerd Dongle oozes with mystery
- 2010-11-29 Aliph Jawbone JBF Headset Visits The FCC