Here is a healthcare concept that might just see you make the jump into the medical field from a far more sterile study path at the moment. After all, do you not want to indulge in touchscreen displays that will make up the bulk of your healthcare experience? Swedish designers Ergonomidesign have peered into their crystal ball, keeping their fingers crossed that in five years’ time, the video which you can view after the jump entitled “The Future of Integrated Health Care” will be able to deliver future will offer even more health-related smartphone apps, small mobile diagnostic devices as well as touchscreen displays that encompass your overall healthcare experience. Looks fancy – will the future me be able to afford such healthcare then?
Next Story: Beam Brush figures out your oral hygiene habits
- Hand Tree Air Purifier Concept Uses Wearable Tech To Offer Clean Air
- Concept First Aid Kit Supports One Hand Administration
- Murata Electric Walking Assist Car isn't really a car
- Immune Project brings up patient data by scanning QR codes, hopes to bring vaccination to the masses
- Light Stick concept is a modular walking stick for the visually impaired