A few days ago we reported that the HTC Ville was caught on camera again, but it looks like there is a good chance apart from the rumored HTC Ville and HTC Edge, the Taiwanese company might have more devices up their sleeves come MWC 2012. This is thanks to a series of leaked photos sent to PhoneArena, which revealed a mysterious HTC device whose backplate is reminiscent to that of the HTC DROID Incredible 2.
Based on the leaked photos, it also revealed that the mysterious HTC device will be running on Android 4.0.1 Ice Cream Sandwich with Sense UI 4.0 on top, and its load screen seems to suggest that it will be 4G LTE compatible and could make its way onto Verizon’s network.
Its hardware information screen also revealed that the device will feature a 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with 1GB of RAM, an 8MP rear-facing camera, a VGA front-facing camera and supposedly will sport a AMOLED display instead of S-LCD. No word on what this particular device will be called, but what do you guys think of it so far? Could it be the DROID Incredible 2’s successor, and will we be seeing it at MWC 2012? Check back with us then for more information!
Next Story: Microsoft ends Nokia Lumia 900 pre-orders
- 2014-04-24 ARM Expects 64-bit Android Devices By End Of The Year
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-08 HTC One Review (M8)
- 2012-06-14 HTC Rezound gets another leaked Android 4.0 build, official release imminent?
- 2012-04-24 Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich for the HTC Amaze 4G has been leaked
- 2012-04-02 Droid RAZR, RAZR MAXX rumored to receive Android 4.0 update 4th April, HTC Rezound 6th April
- 2012-02-23 HTC One X press shot leaked ahead of MWC