Last week we saw the confirmation of a Nokia phone called the Lumia 610 via the Indonesian Postel, and now we’ve got confirmation of yet another Lumia phone in the works. This time around it’s courtesy of the Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) website, and the phone is called the Nokia Lumia 719. The phone is supposed to have a 3.7″ ClearBlack Display, a 5-megapixel rear camera, and also features exclusive content from ESPN and Univision (a Spanish-language TV network in the US). The phone is slated to arrive in Asia, North America, and South America.
MWC 2012 is a week away and there’s a chance we’ll be seeing the Nokia Lumia 719 there. We’ll be there to provide you any hands on footage and details about the phone, so keep your browsers pointed to Ubergizmo.com. Who’s looking forward to a new Lumia device from Nokia?
Next Story: Huawei super slim 10" tablet spotted
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2012-02-27: Nokia Lumia 610 hands on
- 2012-02-27: Nokia Lumia 610 has been made official, shoppers on a budget rejoice!
- 2012-02-27: Nokia Lumia 900 announced for worldwide release
- 2012-02-16: Nokia Lumia 610 confirmed via certification
- 2012-02-13: Nokia Lumia 730 to be revealed at MWC?