If you’ve got an iPhone and wish that it had the nifty face unlock feature that’s present on Android Ice Cream Sandwich devices – well you now can. Provided you have a jailbroken iOS device with a front facing camera. The app is called RecognizeMe and has been recently updated to version 2.0 to support iOS 5. In case you were wondering, it has been rewritten from the ground up, so performance has improved and it is more accurate and reliable than before.
If you’ve got a jailbroken iPhone with an Android theme and want to take it a step further, or you just want to show off to your friends what your iPhone can do, it can help you get a couple of cheers. RecognizeMe 2.0 is available now from the CydiaStore for $2.99. It works with the iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 4G, and iPad 2.
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Follow: app, iOS, jailbreak,
- Seen at: apocolipse