You know how slim Samsung flat screen TVs are these days? Well, it can be said that as TV technology progresses to include 3D capability, the overall size has gotten larger, slimmer, and the bezels are starting to disappear – which is a good thing, of course, for movie buffs who prefer to get their entertainment kicks right at home. Well, here is a novel idea – how about translating the entire thought of reducing the bezel size on smartphones as well? This is what the latest rumors are whispering about, if a report from MK News is to be believed. It is said that Samsung has already been developing this particular bezel-less Android smartphone for a fair amount of time already, so hopefully the rumors will transform into reality when Q2 or A3 rolls around this year. Here we are keeping our fingers crossed that we can see a prototype make its way to Mobile World Congress next week? Currently nicknamed Galaxy B, it is said to sport a large display without any bezel save for the upper segment where the earpiece and camera are.
- 2014-04-22: AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2014-04-22: Apple's Latest Ad Is A Not-So-Subtle Jab At Samsung
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit Reportedly Expensive To Repair
- 2014-04-22: PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime Spotted In Manifest (Rumor)