Shoppers looking for a new smartphone on a budget might want to consider AT&T’s upcoming offering in the form of the Samsung Rugby Smart. The device was tipped in an AT&T roadmap leak, but thanks to the leaked rendering pictured above, we now have a better idea of what to expect.
It’s a low-end smartphone with HSPA 3G connectivity, a 1,650mAh battery, 512MB of RAM and Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread preinstalled, which means there is a good chance you will be able to pick it up for yourself for free on contract. The device was previously tipped to see a release on the 18th of February, but given that it’s already the 22nd of February with no word from AT&T, it is safe to assume that its original release date did not pan out for whatever reasons.
At this point in time there is no word on when AT&T will be launching the Samsung Rugby Smart Android smartphone, but fret not as we will be keeping our eyes peeled for this one, so check back with us at a later date.RELATED
- Ubuntu Touch OS Finally Has Its First Smartphone Partner
- Galaxy S5 And Galaxy Note 4 Might Have PLS LCD Displays
- Leap Motion Gesture Control Could Debut On Smartphones And Tablets Late Next Year
- Moto Maker Will Be Launched In Latin America Next Year
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos iOS App Gets Native iPad And Video Upload Support
- Follow: at&t, leaked, Samsung,
- Seen at: pocketnow