Shoppers looking for a new smartphone on a budget might want to consider AT&T’s upcoming offering in the form of the Samsung Rugby Smart. The device was tipped in an AT&T roadmap leak, but thanks to the leaked rendering pictured above, we now have a better idea of what to expect.
It’s a low-end smartphone with HSPA 3G connectivity, a 1,650mAh battery, 512MB of RAM and Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread preinstalled, which means there is a good chance you will be able to pick it up for yourself for free on contract. The device was previously tipped to see a release on the 18th of February, but given that it’s already the 22nd of February with no word from AT&T, it is safe to assume that its original release date did not pan out for whatever reasons.
At this point in time there is no word on when AT&T will be launching the Samsung Rugby Smart Android smartphone, but fret not as we will be keeping our eyes peeled for this one, so check back with us at a later date.
Next Story: ViewSonic ViewPad G70 tablet leaked ahead of MWC
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Galaxy S5 Pre-Order On AT&T Announced
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo And Gear Fit Pre-Orders For AT&T Announced
- 2012-04-06: Android 4.0 ROM leaked for AT&T's Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-I777
- 2012-03-26: Android 4.0 build leaked for AT&T's Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket