Remember the Sony Xperia S that was launched during CES 2012 last month? The phone was reported to be arriving sometime in March in the UK, but it looks like it’ll be arriving in Japan a month earlier. According to reports online, the phone (known as the Xperia NX in Japan) will go up for pre-order on February 10th and will be arriving on NTT DoCoMo on February 24th – about a week earlier than the UK release. Since the dates aren’t too far apart, we can only hope that it will be the same for the US version as well.
The Sony Ericsson Xperia NX/S will feature a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, a 4.3″ 1280 x 720 display with Reality Display and Mobile Bravia Engine, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and a 12-megapixel camera with Exmor R photo sensor. Anybody looking forward to pick up this device?RELATED
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Follow: Android, japan, Sony, sony ericsson, xperia s,
- Seen at: phandroid