Remember the Sony Xperia S that was launched during CES 2012 last month? The phone was reported to be arriving sometime in March in the UK, but it looks like it’ll be arriving in Japan a month earlier. According to reports online, the phone (known as the Xperia NX in Japan) will go up for pre-order on February 10th and will be arriving on NTT DoCoMo on February 24th – about a week earlier than the UK release. Since the dates aren’t too far apart, we can only hope that it will be the same for the US version as well.
The Sony Ericsson Xperia NX/S will feature a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, a 4.3″ 1280 x 720 display with Reality Display and Mobile Bravia Engine, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and a 12-megapixel camera with Exmor R photo sensor. Anybody looking forward to pick up this device?
- 2014-04-16: Sony Xperia SP Users Experiencing Screen Flickering After Recent Update
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2013-05-24: Sony Xperia S Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update Rolling Out Now
- 2013-05-20: Sony Xperia UL Announced In Japan With 5-Inch 1080p Display
- 2012-07-09: Sony Mobile introduces Xperia S Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich open source code
- 2012-06-27: Sony Mobile says Xperia S Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich update has issues
- 2012-05-27: Sony Xperia S with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich spotted in a leaked video