The PlayStation Vita arrives next week, or later today for some of you folks, and it looks like Sony is trying to get everybody amped up about its latest video game console. The company has just launched a new advertising campaign to show off the “immersive, powerful and connected gaming experiences that PS Vita offers.” The first ad has already been released, and it shows clips of all sorts of people doing extraordinary activities as though it was part of everyday life. Pretty interesting even though not much of the PlayStation Vita is shown. Check it out for yourself, and let us know what you think. Who’s picking up the PlayStation Vita on launch day?
Next Story: BlackBerry 10 OS images leaked?
- 2014-04-24 Sony Brings Its Background Defocus Camera App Onto Google Play
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2013-10-22 PSN Holds Halloween Sale Dropping Prices On The Last Of Us, The Walking Dead And More
- 2013-10-07 PS4 Dedicated App 'PS4 Link' Releasing On PlayStation Vita In November
- 2013-10-01 PS4, PS Vita Bundle Being Reconsidered By Sony
- 2013-09-09 Sony Publishes Promotional Video Highlighting New PS Vita, PlayStation Vita TV
- 2013-09-09 PlayStation Vita TV Won't Run All Vita Games