The only Japanese that I can read comes courtesy of Google Translate, and from what I can tell in this translated document, NTT DoCoMo will be offering the Sony Experia NX in Japan from today onwards. This device sports a 4.3″ LCD display that does High Definition video playback, and will rely on what they call a “Floating Prism” transparent material in order to have it stand out from the rest of the crowd in terms of design. Just to recap, the Xperia NX is actually the Japanese version of the Xperia S, and did folks who place their pre-orders last week start to receive them in front of your doorsteps already? We do know that the Sony Xperia NX is going to be quite the performer, considering how the Xperia S fared in its benchmark tests. Expect to see this puppy arrive on Western shores sometime from the beginning of next month onwards. No idea on how much it will cost though, but mid-range should not be the category this falls under. [Press Release]
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)