Spotify lets you easily share music with all your friends on Facebook, but what if none of your friends have the same music tastes as you? Doesn’t it suck to have nobody to talk to about your favorite band or some new song which you just discovered? Well, Spotify has heard your prayers and set up a forum just for people like you. Called the Spotify Community, the forum gives all Spotify users a chance to discuss about music and Spotify with one another.
Besides talking about music, the community will be the place where users go to ask questions about the streaming service, give feedback about the service, share new ideas, and more. Got a cool idea to make the Android Spotify app even better? The Spotify Community is the place to be where you can give your suggestions. Head over to the Spotify Community website to start discussing today.
Next Story: Amazon MP3 app updated
- Amazon Cloud Player Now Available For Mac
- Search Engines Not That Instrumental In Aiding Music Piracy, According To Study
- Video Games Live Streaming On Twitch From San Diego Comic-Con On July 20
- Microsoft's Nokia Music Mix Party Let's Your Friends Become Virtual DJs [Video]
- Spotify Rolls Out 'Discover' Tab To Help Users Find New Tunes