The Samsung Galaxy Note has been launched on AT&T’s network, much to the jealousy of the other carriers, Verizon subscribers in general who might have fallen prey to the rumors that the carrier would be receiving a Galaxy Note of their own, which according to the rumors, would see itself rebranded as the Samsung Galaxy Journal. Unfortunately those rumors fell through and Verizon users are still slightly sore about that, so much so that they have taken it upon themselves to start a petition.
The goal behind the petition is to garner at least 5,000 signatures which they will then present to Verizon to show that their customers really want this phone. After all, a device with a 5.3” Super AMOLED display and a dual-core 1.5GHz processor under the hood, an 8MP rear-facing camera capable of Full HD 1080p video capture along with possible LTE connectivity is a pretty desirable gadget, so we can understand their frustrations.
At the time of posting, the petition has managed to gain close to 600 signatures, so if you feel that Verizon needs to get their hands on this device ASAP, you will be able to fill out the petition here. In the mean time, check out our review of the Samsung Galaxy Note to see if it will be worth your time and money.
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th
- 2013-03-01 Samsung Plans To Sell 1 Million Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablets Each Month
- 2013-02-08 Report: Samsung Galaxy 8.0 Will Be Available In Three Variations
- 2013-02-01 Samsung Galaxy Note Receiving Android Jelly Bean As Early As March 1
- 2012-11-05 Samsung Galaxy Note N7000XXLS2 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean leaked
- 2012-01-16 Galaxy Journal: Verizon and Sprint's own Galaxy Note?