Adidas, a sports brand that has long been in the market (and a worthy rival of Nike, of course, vying for the attention of athletes worldwide in terms of sponsorships), has just released a new Tennis Performance Bra in conjunction with the Stella McCartney sports collection. Just what makes this Adidas Tennis Performance Bra special? For starters, it not only comes in a fitted design as well as CLIMALITE fabric, but also because there is a built-in miCoach heart sensor. A couple of sensors have been integrated right in front of the bra, allowing it to monitor your heart rate as well as keep track of the amount of calories burnt. This data will then be synchronized with the Adidas miCoach app in order to track your workout progress. It will not be cheap though, retailing for $60 a pop, where you are able to choose from tomato red or white colors. I wonder whether the day would come when the built-in heart sensor is sensitive enough to be able to detect problems with our hearts so that a horrific collapse while you are exercising just like what happened to Fabrice Muamba would not happen.
- 2014-04-04: Adidas Brazucam Soccer Ball Sports Half Dozen Integrated Cameras
- 2013-10-17: Adidas Joins The Smartwatch Fray With The miCoach Smart Run
- 2013-08-05: Leo Messi Dons An Adidas LED Suit
- 2013-08-05: Adidas miCoach X_Cell Arrives At The FCC
- 2013-06-28: Adidas Springblade Running Shoes Offer Cutting Edge Technology