We’ve all heard rumors about Google releasing a 7″ Android tablet in the future, but it looks like we’ve got a name for the tablet. According to the folks at Fusible, Google has allegedly registered a whole bunch of domain names related to Google Play. At first it sounds like it could be some sort of gaming service but Google registered for domain names such as googleplayapps.com, googleplaydownloads.com and googleplaymagazines.com which hints at Google Play at being something bigger.
However, there is a chance that these domain names might not amount to anything and Google could be registering them just in case they were to use the Google Play name in the future. Check out the whole list of Google Play domain names below – what do you think of the name Google Play?
appsonplay.com, booksonplay.com, gamesonplay.com, googleplayapps.com, googleplaybooks.com, googleplaydownloads.com, googleplaygames.com, googleplaymagazines.com, googleplaymovies.com, googleplaymusic.com, googleplaynewspapers.com, googleplaynewsstand.com, googleplaytv.com, googleplayvideos.com, magazinesonplay.com, moviesonplay.com, newspapersonplay.com, tvonplay.com
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Review
- No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Samsung Rumored To Be Working On 8-inch And 10-inch AMOLED Tablets
- Follow: Android, Google, google play,
- Seen at: fusible