We’ve all heard rumors about Google releasing a 7″ Android tablet in the future, but it looks like we’ve got a name for the tablet. According to the folks at Fusible, Google has allegedly registered a whole bunch of domain names related to Google Play. At first it sounds like it could be some sort of gaming service but Google registered for domain names such as googleplayapps.com, googleplaydownloads.com and googleplaymagazines.com which hints at Google Play at being something bigger.
However, there is a chance that these domain names might not amount to anything and Google could be registering them just in case they were to use the Google Play name in the future. Check out the whole list of Google Play domain names below – what do you think of the name Google Play?
appsonplay.com, booksonplay.com, gamesonplay.com, googleplayapps.com, googleplaybooks.com, googleplaydownloads.com, googleplaygames.com, googleplaymagazines.com, googleplaymovies.com, googleplaymusic.com, googleplaynewspapers.com, googleplaynewsstand.com, googleplaytv.com, googleplayvideos.com, magazinesonplay.com, moviesonplay.com, newspapersonplay.com, tvonplay.com
Next Story: Gundam Video on Demand hits North America
- 2014-04-10: Square Considered By Google And Apple For Purchase Before
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Confirmed: Google Glass Will Be Sold To The Public On 15th April
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: 72 Percent Of People Surveyed Against Google Glass Due To Privacy
- 2013-05-15: Google Play Games Brings Cloud Save, Achievements, Multiplayer To Android
- 2013-05-15: Google Play Games Confirmed Through Android Game Update
- 2013-05-15: Google Play Store Receives New Design Prior to I/O Keynote
- 2012-05-24: Google Play apps now support subscription billing