While the HTC One X has yet to be announced for Sprint, there are rumors about the device arriving on the network later this year. Well, the folks over at Android Central were recently tipped off by an anonymous insider who claims that the phone will be announced on April 4th and it will be given a name change to the HTC EVO ONE – falling in line with Sprint’s marketing of high-end HTC phones as EVO devices.
The HTC EVO ONE is supposed to feature certain modifications which make it stand out from the regular One X. Here are the alleged specs of the HTC EVO ONE: 4.7″ 720p AMOLED display, 1.5 dual-core Krait processor, 2,650mAh battery, 16GB internal storage, microSD card slot, Android 4.0 with Sense 4.0, 8-megapixel rear camera, 2-megapixel front facing camera, LTE connectivity, and Beats by Dre audio. The phone is also said to be black and red in color and will feature a kickstand as well. The phone is expected to be released on June 6th.
Hard to believe the HTC EVO ONE can keep the same slim form factor as the One X if it has the microSD card slot, larger battery and LTE but I guess we’ll find out soon enough at the upcoming Sprint-HTC event. How likely do you think we’ll hearing about the HTC EVO ONE?
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow
- 2012-04-29: HTC One X gets Cyanogenmod 9
- 2012-03-30: HTC One X unboxed
- 2012-03-29: HTC One X and One V to start shipping on April 2nd?
- 2012-03-23: HTC One X takes stunning photographs
- 2012-03-20: Sprint and HTC send out invites for an April event