The HTC One X goes on sale next week in Asia, but it looks like some folks have already managed to get their hands on the phone. Some folks recently got a demo unit of the HTC One X, unboxed it, and ran some tests on the phone. So far they seem pretty impressed, which should be good news – after all, it’s going to be HTC’s new flagship device; a first impression of anything that isn’t positive would be pretty devastating.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the HTC One X before it becomes available in our stores, be sure to check out the video above, thanks to Netbooknews.com. Who’s looking forward to pick up the phone?
Next Story: NASA Rocket Sled is not for riding
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2012-04-29: HTC One X gets Cyanogenmod 9
- 2012-03-29: HTC One X and One V to start shipping on April 2nd?
- 2012-03-28: HTC One X to be renamed HTC EVO ONE on Sprint?
- 2012-03-23: HTC One X takes stunning photographs
- 2012-03-16: HTC One X arriving in the UK on April 5th