iTunes users, it looks like the update for iTunes 10.6.1 is here in case you might have missed out on the notification. The update is expected to address several bugs and problems that users had previously encountered in iTunes 10.6. This includes iTunes unexpectedly quitting while watching videos, changing artwork size while in grid view, the syncing of photos to devices, and also corrects some interface elements that have been incorrectly described by VoiceOver and WindowsEyes. The update has also fixed the bug that caused iTunes to become unresponsive when syncing an iPod nano or iPod shuffle.
Last but not least, the update has also addressed a sorting issue that caused programs to appear in unexpected order when sorted by show, making it a difficult task for find what you are looking for especially if you own a large library. The update can be pulled via iTunes itself or from Apple’s iTunes download page.
- 2014-04-11: High Definition Audio Files Coming To iTunes In June [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Major iTunes Music Store Revamp Possible
- 2014-04-03: Apple App Prices Raised Already By Up To 30% In Australia
- 2014-03-31: iTunes Radio Explicit Filter Not Quite Up To Scratch
- 2014-03-23: 2007 Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl OST Hits iTunes