We’ve heard about the Lucid before in the past, and it looks like the latest leaked specs of the phone were right on the money. The Lucid by LG (previously thought to be named Lucid 4G) will feature a 4″ Gorilla Glass display, a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, Android 2.3 Gingerbread (upgradeable to Ice Cream Sandwich), a 5-megapixel rear camera (1080p HD video capable), front facing camera, DLNA, 4G LTE connectivity, Mobile hotspot (up to 10 devices), and preloaded apps such as Polaris Office and Video Producer (for editing videos).
The phone will go on sale tomorrow (March 29th) for $79.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate with a 2-year contract from Verizon. Anybody planning to pick up this mid-range 4G phone on Wednesday?
Next Story: Two more Archos Arnova tablets hit FCC
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- 2014-04-07: Verizon To Purchase Cincinnati Bell's Spectrum And Wireless Infrastructure
- 2014-04-07: Verizon HTC One Max Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2012-07-23: LG Spectrum 2 renders spotted?
- 2012-01-09: LG Spectrum officially announced
- 2012-01-03: LG Connect 4G spotted in images
- 2011-12-12: LG Spectrum press shots revealed
- 2011-03-09: LG Revolution passes through the FCC