While the 3.5″ display on the iPhone may be the perfect size for a lot of people, there are a lot of people out there who think that it deserves a bigger screen. Well, for those of you who want an iPhone with a bigger screen, the MagniCase can be a temporary fix to that problem – at least until Apple decides to release a larger iPhone. This specially designed case comes with a high quality Fresnel lens that enlarges the display of the iPhone 4/4S by 1.5 times to 5.3″ the same size as the humongous Samsung Galaxy Note’s display.
When you’re not using the lens to enlarge your videos, websites or games, it can even be used as a stand to keep your iPhone propped up. The case functions as a regular protective accessory for the iPhone to keep it safe from bumps and scratches. A pretty cool idea, though it does make the iPhone look a little unwieldy. If you’re interested in getting one of these cases for yourself, you can pre-order it from the MagniCase’s Kickstarter page, with prices starting from $25.
Next Story: BlueStacks beta available now
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display