We’ve seen some pretty unique and interesting watches in the past, but these series of Moments In Time watches by artist Dominic Wilcox might have taken the cake. As pictured above, this particular series of watches feature miniature sculptures that depict some outstanding moments in history, with some of the sculptures placed on the minute and second hands of the watch, creating a constantly moving scene that is oddly touching and profound.
Starting from last year, Dominic Wilcox has managed to create some scenes that some of you guys might recognize, such as the scene from the UC Davis Protest and the London Looters which depicts a youth running away with an LCD TV tucked under his arm, while a riot policeman looks on passively. Unfortunately it does not appear that you can buy these watches, rather disappointing considering some of them are pretty cool, but if you’d like to check out more images and videos of the watches in action, pop on over to Dominic Wilcox’s website.
- 2014-03-18: Lash Is A Light Attachment Concept For Spray Cans
- 2014-03-12: Soundwall Is A Painting That Can Play Music Wirelessly
- 2014-02-06: The Ark Is A Piece Of Tech Artwork
- 2013-11-27: Battlefield 4 Battlepack Print Plated In Gold Will Cost You $2,500
- 2013-11-12: Real Life Instagram Project Takes Filters Onto The Streets Of London