We’ve seen some pretty unique and interesting watches in the past, but these series of Moments In Time watches by artist Dominic Wilcox might have taken the cake. As pictured above, this particular series of watches feature miniature sculptures that depict some outstanding moments in history, with some of the sculptures placed on the minute and second hands of the watch, creating a constantly moving scene that is oddly touching and profound.
Starting from last year, Dominic Wilcox has managed to create some scenes that some of you guys might recognize, such as the scene from the UC Davis Protest and the London Looters which depicts a youth running away with an LCD TV tucked under his arm, while a riot policeman looks on passively. Unfortunately it does not appear that you can buy these watches, rather disappointing considering some of them are pretty cool, but if you’d like to check out more images and videos of the watches in action, pop on over to Dominic Wilcox’s website.
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors