If you’ve got annoying housemates or you just want to annoy people who are watching TV at home, ThinkGeek has got the perfect gadget for you. Called the Ninja Remote Stealth Television Gadget and IR Jammer, this remote control is perfect for wreaking havoc on any TV set. It works from up to 400 feet away, so getting away with your prank is going to be a piece of cake. The Ninja Remote has a Bomb button to make a TV change channels and volume at random for 5-15 minutes, the ability to jam all other remotes from controlling the TV, take control of all TV functions of any TV you like, and it can even function as a remote shutter button for taking self-portraits with a digital camera.
While it is capable of working on public TVs on display, it’s not recommended that you do so lest you get in trouble with the authorities. The Ninja Remote runs on 3 AAA batteries and is said to be compatible with pretty much any TV or digital camera on the market. If you’re interested in picking up on for yourself, just head over to ThinkGeek where it’s selling for $29.99.
Next Story: USB message in a bottle is cute
- 2014-04-09 Interactive TV Bus Is World’s First
- 2014-03-20 8K TV Broadcast Testing In Japan To Begin By 2016
- 2014-03-10 LG 2014 TV Lineup Introduced In South Korea
- 2014-03-04 Couple Tries Saving Flat Screen TV While Apartment Burns
- 2013-09-05 Remotely Walk Your Dog
- 2013-05-16 Remote Controlled Turtle Raises Eyebrows
- 2013-01-01 RC Superman Spotted On The Coast Of California
- 2012-08-24 Remote control driven car from China
- 2012-07-11 Sonic Screwdriver Programmable TV Remote won't track aliens
- 2011-09-02 Dijit 2.6: TV Remote Control on iOS Now with Youtube