Signing on for two-year contracts isn’t for everyone. Some might enjoy being contract-free as it lets them switch phones and plans whenever they feel like it without having to pay any penalties, and if you think you fall into that category and you were eyeing some of Windows Phone’s latest offerings like the Nokia Lumia 900 and HTC Titan II, you will be pleased to hear that both devices will be available off contract and will be priced at $449.99 and $549.99 respectively.
The Nokia Lumia 900 for AT&T was recently announced yesterday and for those who might have missed the news, the device will be retailing at $99 on a two-year contract. The HTC Titan II on the other hand will be going for $100 more at $199 on a two-year contract, and both devices are expected to hit the shelves come 8th of April. So, which Windows Phone are you planning to get, and will you be paying full retail price or will you be tying yourself down to a contract?
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-02-07: Nokia And HTC Agree To Settle Their Patent Litigations
- 2014-02-04: HTC To Modify Some Of Its Devices After Nokia Lawsuit
- 2014-01-09: German Court Dismisses Nokia's Lawsuit Against HTC
- 2014-01-01: Nokia Thinks HTC's New Year Resolution Should Be To Stop Infringing On Patents
- 2012-03-07: HTC TITAN 2 and Lumia 900 going on sale soon?