Remember the post we wrote yesterday about Razer considering the creation of a left-handed Naga gaming mouse if its Facebook announcement hit 10,000 likes? Well, sure enough – it did. The post hit 10,000 likes in less than a week (3 weeks ahead of deadline) which shows that there is a demand for such a mouse! And it looks like Razer is keeping to its promise. Min-Liang Tan announced today on Facebook that Razer will be making a left-handed Naga – a victory for all the left-handed gamers out there.
Unfortunately, we won’t be seeing the mouse on the market anytime soon. According to the announcement, the earliest we’ll see the mouse on the shelves will be next year. At least left-handed gamers can rest assured that the mouse will be arriving sometime down the road.RELATED
- Digital Storm Teases Steam Machine For CES 2014
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- Alienware Offers Console Trade In Program
- Follow: razer,